At Poort Beach Hotel, your health and safety, and that of our employees, is our top priority. Yesterday, the Dutch government announced additional measures to limit the spread of the Corona virus (COVID-19) as much as possible. Among other things, to close schools and food and beverage outlets in the Netherlands. Hotels remain open and may continue to welcome guests.
That is why you are most welcome in our hotel. Of course we do everything to ensure you have a pleasant stay. We do this by taking the following measures:
Hygiene is very important in this situation, for your health and that of our employees. That is why we communicate as much as possible by email, telephone or whatsapp. For example, we limit physical contact in our reception, which is in line with RIVM's advice. RIVM is the ‘Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment’. Of course we have strict hygiene guidelines in our hotel. These apply now, as always. Our employees and housekeeping are very aware of this and take extra measures such as washing hands frequently and properly.
In addition, we take appropriate measures before and during your stay. Especially to avoid contact moments with each other and to provide you a pleasant stay.
- You will receive the keys to your apartment in the reception in a closed envelope.
- The payment of the tourist tax and the overnight stay we only charge in advance by using credit card or bank transfer. We no longer accept cash payments.
- Employees keep an appropriate distance to you and guide you to your apartment.
- As mentioned before, the food and drink outlets and restaurants in the Netherlands are closed. The supermarkets are open and you can buy your groceries in for example Haarlem or Zandvoort. Each apartment has its own fully equipped kitchen where you can cook yourself.
- Food delivery or take away from restaurants is allowed and our adjacent snack bar Blazee is also open for take away.
- After your stay, you can deposit the keys in the mailbox next to the reception. We wave you goodbye and look forward to seeing you again some other time!
In Bloemendaal aan Zee you are surrounded by nature. You can continue to enjoy the beach, the sea and the dunes!
If you have any questions, you can always contact us. We will inform you by email about changes in the situation or measures we take.
Phone: +31 23 744 02 73
Whatsapp: +31 6 13 13 43 48
Dogs are more than welcome all year round. The additional charge is €12,50 per pet per night. When staying at our hotel with a dog, please indicate this when making your reservation.
Read our Pet Policy for more information.
Yes, beach restaurants organise parties in the high season. Our boutique apartments are located directly to the beach, so if there is a party you will indeed hear that. Good to know: these events are usually only on weekends and from 11 pm the outdoor stages are closed. 12pm is the general closing time for all restaurants.